Learning is a life-long process that can enrich your knowledge every day. And the good news is that you access free online resources anywhere to help you grow.
Here's my list of the Most Intellectually Stimulating Sites That Will Spark Your Inner Genius in 10 Minutes a Day
1, BBC — Future — Making you smarter, every day.
2. 99U (YouTube) — Actionable insights on productivity, organization, and leadership to help creative people push ideas forward.
3. Youtube EDU — The education videos that don’t have cute cats in boxes — but they do unlock knowledge.
4. TED Ideas — Insightful posts from the people who bring you TED Talks.
5. The long read (The Guardian) — In-depth reporting, essays and profiles.
6. TED — Great videos to open your mind on almost every topic.
7. iTunes U — Learning on the go, from some of the world’s top universities.
8. InsightfulQuestions (subreddit) — Intellectual discussions that are not necessarily genre-specific.
9. Cerego — Cerego helps you build personalized study plans based on your strengths and weaknesses to retain knowledge.
10. University of the People — Tuition-free online university that offers higher education in multiple course streams.
11. OpenSesame — Marketplace for online training, now with 22,000+ courses.
12. CreativeLive — Take free creative classes from the world’s top experts.
13. Coursera — Partnering with some of the top U.S. universities, Coursera offers massive open online courses for free.
14. University of reddit — the product of free intellectualism and is a haven for the sharing of knowledge.
15. Quora — You ask, the net discusses — with top experts and fascinatingback and forth on everything.
16. Digital Photography School — Read through this goldmine of articles to improve your photography skills.
17. Brain Pickings — Insightful long form posts on life, art, science, design, history, philosophy, and more.
18. Peer 2 Peer University or P2PU, is an open educational project that helps you learn at your own pace.
19. MIT Open CourseWare is a catalog of free online courses and learning resources offered by MIT.
20. Blinkist — key lessons from 2000+ nonfiction books in 15 min or fewer
21. Investopedia — Learn everything you need to know about the world of investing, markets, and personal finance.
22. Udacity offers interactive online classes and courses in higher education.
23. Mozilla Developer Network offers detailed documentation and learning resources for web developers.
24. Future learn — enjoy free online courses from top universities and specialist organisations.
25. Google Scholar — provides a search of scholarly literature across many disciplines and sources, including theses, books, abstracts and articles.
26. Brain Pump — A place to learn something new everyday.
27. Mental Floss — Test your knowledge with amazing and interesting facts, trivia, quizzes, and brain teaser games.
28. Learnist — Learn from expertly curated web, print and video content.
29. DataCamp — Online R tutorials and data science courses.
30. edX — Take online courses from the world’s best universities.
31. Highbrow — Get bite-sized daily courses to your inbox.
32. Coursmos — Take a micro-course anytime you want, on any device.
33. Platzi — Live streaming classes on design, marketing and code.
34. Less Wrong — tools to make intellectual progress on important problems
35. Thinking Allowed — New research on how society works
36. Behavioural Scientist — Original, thought-provoking reports from the front lines of behavioral science.
37. Curiosity — brings you the world’s most inspiring articles and videos
38. Flowkey – The easiest way to learn piano
39. Lookmunk – Find the best websites to learn something new everyday!
40. Daily Bits Of – Learn anything, anywhere, with daily courses via email
41. Chalk Street – Learn the things that are important to you
42. Guides.co – Modern “How To” guides
43. Alison – Free online courses from the world’s top publishers
44. Big Think – Articles and videos featuring expert “Big Thinkers.”
45. InstaNerd – Be smart, instantly
46. Aeon – profound and provocative thinking content.