Faisal Zia Anwar .
THE ART OF BUILDING LEVERAGE:
- Understanding what the word means: Leverage refers to a higher ground you have in a particular field of work. For you it could be your network, for me it is my team's online marketing skills for D2C businesses.
- Being where the people of influence converse: Find out who are the important people in your niche. Not just the rockstars, but those who are making an impact. They could be founders, CEOs, CMOs, executives...anyone.
- Use platforms to your advantage: Don't just confine yourself to LinkedIn. Extend. Twitter is a good place to start off. Facebook, another B2B networking goldmine. If you use #cofounder on Instagram, you will get some brand founders too.
- 100X on two to three platforms: Your intention needs to be privy with these big folks. They should know you, and what you do. It takes time, but is surely worth it
- Share your results: Share how you are helping people generate results. That adds to the authenticity.
Do this daily. It is manual, and a lot of fun tbh.
Be a smart networker.
Originally Posted Here