How to start your marketing agency?
When I started out I had
🔷Zero-knowledge about online marketing
🔷Just seven months of the corporate world experience.
So this system works!
- Build your knowledge. Rather than taking up clients after watching a few YouTube videos, take a moment and learn.
- How to learn though? I joined my friend's agency where I learnt all my stuff and made all my mistakes. I also learn from people on Facebook groups and Reddit.
- ️Form effective JVs and work alongside experts. This is the best thing I did. I cofounder was, and still is, the most formidable Ecomm professional I know.
- Bring something to the table. The JVs become possible when you bring something to the table. Be it content, be it sales, be it network.
- ️Build your network. I started building my network on LinkedIn last May. It has helped me a lot
- ️Communicate your knowledge. Create as much content as you can to position yourself as an expert. Do this on at least two platforms. For me it is Facebook and LinkedIn.
- ️Start picking up clients now!
- ️Know your niche. This can come in the end, because pinpointing your niche can take some time.
This is not a step by step process. You have to do these alongside each other sometimes.