Looking at the current situations between India and China, I noticed that alot of people want to give up chinese apps and phones, but there were two major issues:
1. Not enough awareness, If the app they are using is chinese or not.
2. Even if they do, Where to look for the non-chinese alternatives
Looking at it, I started working on an app, which I proudly want to launch here via #PushLaunch, This app not only helps you identify chinese apps, but also helps you replace those apps with similar non-chinese apps.
Key app features –
* Scans you phone to trace out if there's any chinese app installed on your phone.
* Discover alternative, similar and related non-chinese apps of the chinese apps you are currently using.
* Helps you identify your mobile phone brand country origin.
* Notifies and informs you if you install any chinese app ever.
Will be published on play store in a day or two. Meanwhile you can download it from here: http://chineseappalternative.com
Need all of your support and feedback.